♡ Conatural - Daily Essentials Face Wash ♡

@conatural - Daily Essentials Face Wash ♡


Specs:
▪ All natural
▪ Gentle Cleanser ▪ Dissolves dirt, oil & makeup
▪ Doesn't disturbs the skin's pH
▪ Cruelty Free 🐰✔
▪ 250 ml || 8.45 fl.oz ▪ Package: Strurdy plastic with pump
▪ Free from Parabens, Triclosans, Artificial Musks, Phthalates, SLS, PPD, Petroleum Jelly, and Silicones

Review:
▪This is my third bottle for this face-wash and it has become one of my favourite since last year.
I have oily skin & I'm guilty of using extremely harsh cleansers in hopes that it will vanish my oils away. For oily skin, being gentle is the key. Respecting the skin's lipid barrier in order to regulate sebum production is necessary.
▪ This face-wash has a pleasant yet mild scent of lavender, it's non irritating and goes on silky smooth on the skin. It does not foam up because there's no harsh surfactant present but it will leave your skin clean & fresh after washing.
▪ I have less breakouts now & my skin is much calmer & supple. A little goes a long way & a bottle lasts a long while.
Using it daily for both my a.m & p.m skincare routine, it lasts me for about 2.5 months which is impressive to me. So you definitely get your money's worth. ▪ It does dissolves makeup but for waterproof ones you have to double cleanse.

Merits:
+ Very gentle
+ Cruelty Free 🐰✔
+ Free of harsh chemicals
+ Mild pleasant scent
+ Lasts for a long time
Flaws -

I'll give it a 5/5 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
This product was purchased by me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment