Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water


♡ Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water ♡

 Specs:
▪ Removes Makeup
▪ Cleanses
▪ Soothes
▪ No perfume
▪ No rinsing ▪ Package : Sturdy plastic, flip cap
▪ Travel size = 100 ml
▪ Rs. 250
▪ No Paraben
▪ Not cruelty free 🚫🐰❌

 Review:
▪I got this in a bundle along with the white oil infused version one ( gonna post a review on that soon), I was so excited to try these Micellar water from garnier, the packaging is cute & bright. Got them from Daraz.pk.
▪About this product, it removes makeup quite well other than liquid lipsticks, I had to use up more, for waterproof makeup you gotta use up more cotton rounds though.
Ofcourse you have to rinse your face with water even if it says not to. It leaves a thin soapy film on the skin. The dispenser is what I don't like, it spills too much so I decanted it to an alcohol dispenser.
Over-all you get what you pay for.
However, the only reason I am strongly discouraged to repurchase it is that , it's not cruelty free status.

Merits:
▪ Affordable
▪ Good performance based on price
▪ No Parabens
▪ No perfume

Flaws:
▪ Inconvenient dispenser
▪ Not cruelty free 🚫🐰❌ 

I'll give it a 3/5 ⭐⭐⭐

Below are the swatches of some products to test the performance of the Micellar water.

I used  cotton round soaked with the product an swiped it on the swatches.

These are the products used for swatches :D
1. Colourpop Ultra Matte Liquid Lipstick 
2. Essence's Eyebrow Thickener
3. Colourpop Concealer

Decanted into this alcohol dispenser.

Thanks for visiting my blog ♡




0 comments:

Post a Comment