♡ Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water in Oil ♡

♡ Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water in Oil

 This product claims to remove all type  of makeup especially waterproof ones.
 An efficient, yet gentle cleanser that removes all make-up (even waterproof), impurities and dirt and leaves skin feeling nourished. Suitable even for dry, sensitive skin.
There's a handful of ingredients in this as compared to the original one, some are not as safe.
Aqua / Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isohexadecane, Argania Spinosa Oil / Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, CI 60725 / Violet 2, Decyl Glucoside, Dipotassium Phosphate, Disodium Edta, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Geraniol, Haematococcus Pluvialis / Haematococcus Pluvialis Extract, Hexylene Glycol, Limonene, Linalool, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-DI-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Potassium Phosphate, Sodium Chloride, Parfum / Fragrance.

I got the 100 ml, travel size one in a bundle together with the pink one. It's suppose to be non-greasy and no rinsing is required. My experience with it wasn't satisfying.
 It smelt like how the BB cream of garnier used to, the signature fragrance of 
Garnier.


 Here's some swatches for trial.
 I soaked a cotton round with the micellar water & let the cotton sit
 on the skin and swipe it 3 times.


much effective than this. It felt greasy too so rinsing is necessary.
I also felt stinging in my eyes while removing the waterproof mascara which I didn't experience with original one.
It removes concealers and foundations easily but it takes a few more cotton rounds for a matte liquid lipstick and a waterproof mascara.

 
My personal choice would be the original one If I had to choose. I do not like the dispenser at all, it spills a lot so I transferred it to an alcohol dispenser,
I'll give this baby 2.5/5. Let me know your thoughts and experience on the comments.

0 comments:

Post a Comment