Colourpop No - Filter Concealer ♡






I love Colourpop, especially it's Matte Liquid Lipsticks and the blotted lips.
But about this concealer, it didn't work out for me. As soon as these concealers were released, I ordered 2 of them for me. The initial release didn't have proper shades for my skin-tone but I still wanted to give it a try. I'm light to medium with a yellow undertone. I got myself the shades Beige 25 and Medium 30, (these shades are no longer the same in the 2nd release).



Medium 30 turned out to be quite dark for me even though it had a yellow undertoneand Beige 25 was perfect but it's undertone was pink.
Other than that, they oxidized too much. Which made the shades even darker. I still did a wear test. Texture was really good, creamy but quick to dry, however it accentuated my fine lines. I have alot of lines underneath my eye. It creased quite badly on that area.















As you can see in the picture, the product just sits on my lines even if I set it with a setting powder.
Coverage is medium, build-able.


Another thing that concerned me was that, when I removed the concealer with coconut oil or micellar water, it left my skin quite red. It doesn't show well in the picture but below is an example.


Maybe I'm sensitive to some ingredients. Overall, this concealer wasn't for me. I've read that it's a favorite for some but I guess each to their own.
Let me know your thoughts on this if you have used it.
Thanks for checking out my review. <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment